There is a change of plans regarding Thursday night.
As you may know, my wife and I just had a baby boy. Born Saturday night. Doing well!! Mr. Morales is helping me with the transportation and logistics for All State at ASU.
There will be white bus transportation provided through the weekend, BUT we need your help picking up your child Thursday night at 9pm following the first night rehearsal. (I will still be with Jenni and baby Oliver and Mr. Morales has another concert that night). A travel waiver is coming home today- please select if you are picking up your child or if you would like for them to carpool.
– students depart with Mr. Morales at the start of 6th hr
(Andy Chen will depart early with Orch- 3rd hr)
– the students need money for dinner at Memorial Union.
– 9pm, parent pickup. ASU, Gammage – North side doors.
– 6:45am arrive at DV Band room
– transportation provided to ASU
– students need money for lunch at the Union.
– 6pm, group dinner at Oregano’s (paid for through school funds)
– 9:30 pm approx return at DV
– 7am arrive at Band Rm
(Bring dress concert clothes. Black/white is always a safe bet!)
– need money for lunch at the Union.
– Concert starts at 4pm. Gammage.
(Order*: Orchestra, Band, Choir)
(I am guessing Band will be around 5pm)
*My initial letter had the order wrong!
My hope is to catch the concert. I am so proud of you all though. Congratulations again!
Director of Bands
Fine Arts Department Chair
Desert Vista High School