Tempe Union High School District requires all Marching Band members to complete the District Sports/Activities Clearance. This clearance is a state requirement for all students participating in a school sport or club activity. We encourage you to start this process now, even if you are just considering joining the band.
New Students to DV:
Before registering, you will need to request your incoming student’s DV Student ID Number from the DV Office (480) 706-7900. Let them know you are working on a sports clearance for an incoming Marching Band member.
Sports Physical must be completed after 01 March 2018.
Clearance must be completed before 15 April 2018.
To register your student(s), log in to
* You may start the registration process and add the additional “E-SIGNATURE” documents at a later date.
* Students will not be able to participate in any Marching Band activities after 15 May without this process being completed.
* Create only 1 account per family
* Main login should be the primary guardian – not the student
* Registration year = 2018-2019
* Sport = Band
* DV Athletic Fee paid directly to Desert Vista during book distribution in July
* All additional Marching Band fees are paid directly to DVBB
For more information on the DV Activities Registration process, please contact:
Becky Richardson (DV Activities Office)
email@example.com (480) 706-7946